Thursday 15 March 2012

Anthony Ruccolo Story Parts 2 & 3!

Hello there fellow followers,

I am just giving all of you a heads up that this weekend will feature parts 2 and 3 of the Anthony Ruccolo Story. The reason for the heads up is to allow you to set aside time and space in your agenda to give it a read and warm your hearts over the opening weekend of the March Madness Tourney.

All I Do Is Win!
With that being said, Heather from Grimsby emailed and tweeted me to ask for a name drop on my blog. Heather is a four time CIS National Track and Field Champion with the perennial winner, Windsor Lancers.  Since I always like to make a person's day I am officially name dropping Heather on this blog. Congrats Heather!

Also Heather felt that I was so nice in name dropping her that I she sat next to me today in Sport Communication. Well done!

Check back in earlier next week for all the latest news and as always, just give'r!

No comments:

Post a Comment